Everything you need to know about COVID-19 in Massachusetts.
COVID-19 Updates and Information
Feeling unwell? Check your symptoms
Table of Contents
Call hotlines, get text updates, and more
Resources & hotlines?
- Sign up for text message alerts
- Send COVIDMA to 888-777
- Envíe COVIDMAESP al 888-777
- Call 2-1-1 or use live chat for non-emergency questions and help
- Email the Governor’s Office or call (617) 725-4005
Abuse & assault
- Domestic violence and sexual assault:
- Massachusetts | Call SafeLink at (877) 785-2020 or access SafeLink live chat. For deaf and hard-of-hearing call (877) 785-2020, or by TTY at (877) 521-2601
- Download SafeLink flyers to post on the wall or use in Social Media.
- National | Call Domestic Violence 24/7 Crisis Hotline at (800) 799-7233
- National | Call Sexual Assault 24/7 Crisis Hotline at (800) 656-4673
- Child abuse or endangerment:
- Mon - Fri, 8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Find and call your local DCF office
- Sun - Sat, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 a.m. | Call Child-At-Risk hotline at (800) 792-5200
- Call Nursing Home Family Resource line at (617) 660-5399
What you should do
Regulations & guidance
Affected government services
If you would like to continue helping us improve Mass.gov, join our user panel to test new features for the site.